You're asking anyway - so why not ;)
I can't believe I am turning 35 this year. I feel so young and still full of life. Just came back from a work trip in Fresno and instead of feeling invigorated, I feel so sick and tired. Surrounded by endless estrogen infused women complaining about their job and ending a workday with a venting session for two consecutive nights at a local cheesecake factory and macaroni grill - I just wanted to go home.
Meanwhile, I am so excited for this weekend. I have a new roommate coming in and a birthday celebration is on the way...Everyone was inquiring what I wanted this year and I decided to make a list. There's a lot of things I want!..I'm greedy this year! P.s. I'm a small or a size 4 haters! The boys should know lol..
1. A husband
2.
3. An Ipad
4. Trent at my luau
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11. An ipod
12. A new stylish laptop bag
13. Wireless speaker transmitter
14. Anything from Target..
the list go on don't worry..
Meanwhile...I broke two hearts this week...
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment