Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Does love really conquer all?

A third installation of broken another broken heart...I wrote this years ago...I ran accross this letter again :(:

Love conquers all? It's nice to dream it is so...I wish it was always so...

I'm overjoyed that I have met you. Meeting you was definitely one of the best things that happened to me this year.

This year, I have decided that I want to have 3 New Year's Resolutions. I seem to have failed this one this time around but one of them is a promise that I will be honest at all times even if it hurts. So here it is...

I am a woman of a unique experience. It's unconventional. Living my life comes with very little guidelines. To date, I'm still learning who and what I should be everyday. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. I have encountered so many brick walls (developing meaningful relationships included) but brick walls is just a testament of what one is willing to do to prove how badly they want something in life.

I never wanted to mislead but I always need to find the right moment to feel safe to disclose to anyone. I never really do. I have worked hard to live a private and discreet life. Even my closest friends (all of who you've met) don't know the life the I have chosen to live. It's painful to trust I have learned. It sucks to have the courage to finally seek a life that you think is right for you just to be lost in the mainstream again but I keep on...

I can give you all the details, the pain that it has or it may bring but in the end, knowing what we don't know just won't really serve any of us well. Thanks for sharing a moment of life with me and just know that if you're hurt...imagine your pain and multiply it about 10 times - that's how I feel having to let someone special and that I love go.

I love you more than you'll ever know..

farewell....and always...

----------------------------------------- On the other side of my word - we celebrated a beautiful of family, moms, stories, and food...

1 comment: