Fantastical Highlights

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Heaven forgotten..











It's been a long while since I have felt like this.  To put it simply, it's beyond wonderful.

For years, I tried to imagine, how it must be like to have things fall into place when I used to be madly in love with David, Matt, and Calvin.  13 years of romance...what may seemed a lifetime just all went down the drain....but it's all coming back to me now. I found happiness again.

First and last calls of the day, trip plannings, family events, and sleepovers...it's nice. I find myself smiling all the time, unfocused but driven to make this one work. Honestly, I'm in heaven....I deserve you! I know!
Two weeks ago, I thought it was going to end.....I was wrong.....the universe realigned things to help me find love.

This is for you Captain America - I AM IN LOVE...and I'm glad it's with you and I can't wait to meet you family and to learn more about your childhood in Minnesota later this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment