In my case...I may have gained more..
It is truly amazing how a weekend with your friends can help you learn so much about yourself and about them. I just spent a weekend in Vegas with my best of friends and know that although there are major changes in my life coming up, I am confident that we will never lose touch.
It's now time to reflect on what 2012 have brought into my life....today I celebrate the following people in my life...
Brandon - You are truly heaven sent. Your love is overflowing in my heart and in my soul. We joke about your nicknames and how I call you the Captain but you truly have been the main navigator of this ship of adventures. You are and will always be my superhero. I would give my life for you.
To My Sisters, My Mom, and My Dad - My best friend Trent told me this year that I sabotage my relationships but I learned that I do this because of my passion to love and see my love ones grow. I hurt you but I hope you know that it's because I love you and that I want to give and see you with everything that you deserve. It has been another year of life lessons for all of us. As a family, I hope we always have the love and strength to forgive and understand each other.
To Trent - You are the brother that I have always wanted and my love for you grow everyday. We are so far from each other and you may not be as expressive as we could be but I know how much you love and care for me. Our friendship have grown exponentially this year. You gave me the unconditional friendship and love I have always longed for. Thank you for the trust, honesty, and love.
Patty, Peter, Coco, Argha, Greg, Brian and Jackie - Because of you, Life is beautiful, meaningful, and full. You guys are keepers....when I say I love you...it's because I really do.
Jason - I wish that our lives can cross paths one day but I am ok that all we share are stories. Thank you for giving me the gift of friendship and love. You have such a great fatherhood ahead of you. You have given me so much more than you'll ever know.
This 2013, I welcome new adventures. I will learn how to swim in waters I didn't even know existed. Last year, I gained lessons of love. I've never felt so sure of the steps that I take in my life. Perhaps it's because I know that there is someone out there that truly believes in me.
Three words for 2013....HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND RESPECT..
It is truly amazing how a weekend with your friends can help you learn so much about yourself and about them. I just spent a weekend in Vegas with my best of friends and know that although there are major changes in my life coming up, I am confident that we will never lose touch.
It's now time to reflect on what 2012 have brought into my life....today I celebrate the following people in my life...
Brandon - You are truly heaven sent. Your love is overflowing in my heart and in my soul. We joke about your nicknames and how I call you the Captain but you truly have been the main navigator of this ship of adventures. You are and will always be my superhero. I would give my life for you.
To My Sisters, My Mom, and My Dad - My best friend Trent told me this year that I sabotage my relationships but I learned that I do this because of my passion to love and see my love ones grow. I hurt you but I hope you know that it's because I love you and that I want to give and see you with everything that you deserve. It has been another year of life lessons for all of us. As a family, I hope we always have the love and strength to forgive and understand each other.
To Trent - You are the brother that I have always wanted and my love for you grow everyday. We are so far from each other and you may not be as expressive as we could be but I know how much you love and care for me. Our friendship have grown exponentially this year. You gave me the unconditional friendship and love I have always longed for. Thank you for the trust, honesty, and love.
Patty, Peter, Coco, Argha, Greg, Brian and Jackie - Because of you, Life is beautiful, meaningful, and full. You guys are keepers....when I say I love you...it's because I really do.
Jason - I wish that our lives can cross paths one day but I am ok that all we share are stories. Thank you for giving me the gift of friendship and love. You have such a great fatherhood ahead of you. You have given me so much more than you'll ever know.
This 2013, I welcome new adventures. I will learn how to swim in waters I didn't even know existed. Last year, I gained lessons of love. I've never felt so sure of the steps that I take in my life. Perhaps it's because I know that there is someone out there that truly believes in me.
Three words for 2013....HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND RESPECT..
Happy New Year!






No comments:
Post a Comment