Same night..I met Anas...my host's best friend. Amazing guy! This meeting sort of set the rest of my week in Paris!
| the quiz |
| a store from past...my ex hated clothes from this store.. |
| luxembourg..park |
| our first pate...picnic.. |
| double anas.. |
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
| the quiz |
| a store from past...my ex hated clothes from this store.. |
| luxembourg..park |
| our first pate...picnic.. |
| double anas.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment