So how should I start? Day was easy...breakfast with Anas...photoshoot at the eiffel...again...dancing around eiffel...picnic at the louvre...salsa lessons with Mahdi at the louvre...then a walk through vendome..to st. lazaare..
Met Manu...today...sweet man...french...with nice smile and eyes...his demeanor was conservative..but i felt his spirit..i liked it....
It's thursday....and I still have yet to take a picture of ginger at the eiffel...so came back with Anas..
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...

No comments:
Post a Comment