......I'M GETTING TOO OLD..
Last night I was asked to party with a friend in Bastille. I met him LA a while back...not sure I wanted to..I said no :( I partied with the other haters....)
I am in my 30s not 20s. Yet tonight, I ended going to an all night party. Drinks after drinks..I did have some gummi bears for dinner followed by bar hopping and unusual scenes on the train..met some new friends. French locals but they were a lot of fun. Students so full of energy and every night partying...my god I felt old.
I met a sweet guy named Nico...a bit shy but gotta love the Chanel cologne he had on. He didn't get scared of me and my paddle..that's a good thing!
One thing I should say though...haven't lost my touch...still can get shy people to use the paddle to punish others..that's a gift! lol ..CHECK OUT PICS!
| a random victim on the metro.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment