Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeping on an Alley..

Getting too old to party....I lost my camera too :(  yet partied til 4 am.  It was the longest hour I ever had in my life.  Nico and friends left me and I decided to wander around the city til the metro starts running again. 

4:15 and I decided to sit by a bar where everyone was at..that way no haters wills start talking to me.  Anyhow..I was followed from St. Michel..I thought the station was open so I could at least wait in there.  Well...it wasn't..I found a small alley and a door with a doorway that was big enough for me to lean on and sleep a little in the dark..

Here is what I heard and seen in a period of 45 minutes:

  • About 15 guys peeing
  • Girls trying to successfully pee
  • A roberry
  • 2 couples having sex by a hotel entrance
It was crazy...I was a bit scared..cold...freezing..

Got home at 6:30 am..I wanted to die...good luck to seeing maxime at 2...i ended up sleeping in til 12 the next day...but it never felt so good to home :(

1 comment:

  1. Aww...babe, that must have been really scary! I'm glad you are okay and didn't freeze to death!

    ReplyDelete