Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Beauty of Solitude...

Oct 17 Continued..

Knocked on Dimitri's home in Brussels and was greeted by a dog, Russian Micha, Estonian Malle, and of course French Simone.....what an international household.

Dimitri was concerned..he said I looked shock and not the same I was 5 days ago before leaving Brussels.  Surprised that someone read through me but I guess when Elizabeth decides not to wear make up during the day..it's usually not such a great day...lol

The Belgian flat was different.  It was huge, a bit dark but overlooks a beautiful Belgian courthouse.  Welcome to Place Colignon...It's going to be a cold evening...and rainy next day..
A view from Dimitri's window..ginger was happy..

It was a quiet Sunday evening.  Dimitri was on his computer while playing with his dog and some time during the evening..I heard the sound of an acoustic guitar. We spent the evening feeling each other's vibe.  I was out of my element so I was on my C game.  I was ready to go to bed.

That same evening I was awaken by other surfers coming in the middle of the night.  They were from Sweden and UK.  Gosh they were noisy.

By now, it's 2 am.  I was smiling. Cold but smiling.  I was looking out the window with the sound of the rain slowly trickling down. Looking forward to a brand new Monday....

No comments:

Post a Comment