I had clear intentions to stay in Antwerp until my flight on Tuesday to Barcelona was cancelled. Let's just say things didn't happen according to plan.
Due to train strikes, my flight was delayed another day and have really no way of getting back to Brussels Charleroi airport (about an hour away from Brussels) from Antwerp. I didn't even get to see Antwerp's nightlife or the town during they day but I made a decision to go. I needed to get back to Brussels. The Grey weather was killing me.
| The Atomium at Night with Christian and I |
| Today's inspiration of writing...mr. christian's backyard..time for a bbq~. |
I spent the day working on my blog and sorting out my travels and future tickets, etc. I also found new hosts in Budapest. As excited as I was going for the warmth and food of Barcelona...I was too sick to even care.
Christian went to his futbol game and came back. We prepared a small dinner, watched some more photos of his travel, then off we go. He was so sweet....he decided to drive me all the way to Brussels instead of making me ride the train...what a gentleman..I will miss him very much...
Of course...we took 4 hours to get back to Brussels..we're both horrible at directions but a glimpse of the famous Atomium at night..wouldn't be bad a way to end a day...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomium
No comments:
Post a Comment