Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Paris...Reflections of Love..

During dinner, Anas and I had a pretty nice conversation about relationships...we talked about his ex gf and his relationship of three years.

After tonight..I gained even more respect for my friend.  His view of love was beautiful and I could feel his pain.........but I also detested his future outlook for love..

We spoke about our partners how they all have helped us all grow as a person.  He used the word "great" as a characteristic that's important in a person in a relationship.  Unfortunately, he doesn't know that he's probably even "greater" than what the relationship had given him over the years...  Nice clothes, style in clothing, a perfectly decorated apartment...and tiny memories of South of France maybe a lot but it's not everything.  I still can't believe that he thinks he's not wonderful...This guy is amazing...damn..I'd marry him!

The only advice I could give him was not to give up. He'll find a better person being surrounded by people that loves and adores him as a person. I told him "You are young...and have so much more ahead of you".  Saying "I'm just not in love" is not really the only reason why she left...there has to be more... It's a nicer way of saying "i found someone else"..However, unless he gets over the ex...he'll never be able to move on....he still sees and feels her everywhere...She apparently texted him to wish him luck for his presentation..

oh well...

Dinner was a nice way to even get to know Anas on a deeper level..I'm glad we did it...he got high scores on his presentation today....much higher than he expected..he called his mother in Morocco to give her good news...he will be seeing them next Friday for his brother's wedding...

Don't worry Anas...I know you will find true love again.......I really do. Menos for you for buying her $500 euro purse after she broke with you...menos!  But wow...another amazing thing..

Anas's




 

No comments:

Post a Comment