Fantastical Highlights

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Another Sisterly Loving Fight..

On our way home, my sister and I spoke of our dad and sisters.  Needless to say, we ended up with raised voices and doors slammed.  She cried. I cried.  We both were upset.  Definitely an element needed for a great farewell before an international trip.

I guess she was right.  I really don't understand since I don't live in with my parent's anymore.  I was just upset for I was told that my parents weren't going because my mom and sisters were afraid that my dad might meet my  biological dad if they were to go.  I was upset for they could have easily just warned me and I could have asked my dad not to come.  I just felt that it was immature to lie and it was selfish for them to that to my dad who's never had a true vacation since 1992...It's really sad...and I wish my family would be forthcoming when it comes to these matters...I really feel that this is what's setting us back.

We finished dinner..I knocked on Victoria's door and said goodbye. I told her I loved her because I really do.  Sisters do fight because they love each other...it's part of growing up..

My mom and my dad took me and my auntie to the airport..it was cute.  The airport was a mess...Asian airlines, carrying asian families usually equals a mess.  It was like being on Broadway and Canal in NYC.

I will arrive in Manila at 10 am via Taipei!









No comments:

Post a Comment