I love the art of loving. To love comes with its own cost of either a joy ride or a roller coaster. I've hurt many. Many of them hurt me just as plenty....gladly the experience seems to always just come with two things; painful regret or a plain old personal lesson.
I have learned to encourage forgiveness in my lifestyle. It’s been an amazing discovery and a way to promote personal understanding amongst my family member and friends. Maybe it just comes with old age…It’s easier to forgive and forget.
The last two days have been nice. Dad is off and Victoria and I have been hanging out. Of course, hanging out also meant shopping (a new animal print Indian inspired heels were part of a purchase).
Time does heal everything. Age makes so much difference. It’s easier to forgive nowadays rather than when you’re 16 and at that rebellious stage. If I haven’t learned to love and forgive, I wouldn’t be talking to my stepdad right now. I still cry thinking about it sometimes. Yet we’ve grown. He’s grown lol. In fact, he’s always smiling lately and he actually set up lunch for Victoria and I for the first time in almost 20 years. I was in shock coming from a guy whom I’ve heard asked my mom to get a towel and underwear ready, almost everyday, before showering.
Tomorrow, I get to hang out with my sister much longer. Yet another day of adding a page for my love for the art of loving.
To err is human, to forgive divine.
Alexander Pope, An Essay on Criticism
English poet & satirist (1688 - 1744)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment