It's official..invitations complete and we're about to launch the website for Andromeda's wedding. So cool! My sister is going to look amazing!
I am currently working on the rehearsal dinner planning. I am excited too..I've got a couple of ideas already...It's going to be marvelous..
Initially, i wanted to do a mediterranean theme...but not I'm thinking of brazilian bbq :) besides...bossa nova music would sound so nice :)
Trent will be officially co-organizer..sorry bff :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment