"Who am I to judge you, when everyone is just trying to find what makes them happy"...words from Mr. Mike from 2004. That seemed so long ago. I have so much respect for this man..I hope you're happy.
Down here in newport, I got a random message from an old fan. They seem to be coming in like a storm by email, youtube, etc. I guess they all got the memo ;)
This old friend is back from Texas. Stories were exciting and we made plans for brunch. On the day of, I got an instant message..not even a call that this "friend" don't want to go out because they are expecting a sunny day and wanted to spend the day at the beach. 6 years ago, he used to "like" me but I was reluctant for he was inconsistent, young, and a bit of a player. Well, now he claimed he changed and that he wanted to be friends. After that childish cancellation, I decided, it's not worth my time to even rekindle a non-existent friendship.
Of course, for the last 3 weeks, he's been trying to text and im. he's been in permanent ignore mode on my computer. Then, for some odd reason, I decided to respond today. Here's what I said:
"I am not interested to be friends with people raised by wolves. Please don't contact me anymore"
His response, "Wow...I just wanted to go to the beach that day and it was gloomy sorry. I, also, didn't want to mislead for I know you are looking for true love".
My response. "Lame. It's not about true love or relationships. It's about being an adult and respectful of others' time. You are selfish. It's not just about what you wanted to do. It's what we wanted to do together as friends. Also, you did mislead. If that's not what you're looking for, you shouldn't write long letters and invite people to do intimate things with you. I was transparent, you know I'm taken. BE man enough to admit you wouldn't have been able to resist me because I'm too hot for your level. Be man enough to have the balls to do and mean as you say...but then again, I forgot, your ex gf left you because you had small balls..literally" Good luck and check out my new website...www.growyourballs.com"
and that's how elizabeth got her groove back ;)
Off to dinner!
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment