It was another glorious christmas..I am blessed this year with the gift of music, family and friends.
Sometimes, I don't understand why we decide to do the things that we do...We were never required to host christmas dinner every year but we do it anyway...It's to celebrate our love with the family.
Our family dinner was a bit different this year.....we decided to do a gift exchange and I took care of delegating food. It worked out well. As always, we have too much food. We even had dancing outside..as a family..we pulled everything together...christmas eve at grandmas, midnight mass in newport, decor from 11-4 and party from 6 to 2 am...I can't believe it! It was in many ways magical :)
As usual, there's that one usual fight with the brothers and sisters but mostly..pictures would show laughter and happiness.
highlight of the night: my brand new work purse from kuya sing and ate ada...I felt bad. I understand the intentions...I felt so loved..I wanted to cry.
We spent the next day being a family - remembering our love ones...eating leftovers..and watching a movie as a family :)
This is collection of a few life lessons. I represent both someone who possess endless strengths and inconsolable sadness. You will see a woman who was made to feel shame for her desires and yet had the courage to pursue them anyway. At 23, I thought I found Elizabeth. Now at 35, I long to rediscover her again. Let Me Fly...Reinvent...and Stay Extraordinary... "Happiness is only real when shared"...Christopher McCandless 2007
Fantastical Highlights
-
We have a new member to our family...his name is Sig :) My sister Andromeda and Sig Isn't he cute?
-
You are different... You are real.. You make me laugh.. I've never seen so much passion in one where I feel like I am with you I...
-
After breakfast, we said our farewells at a local picnic. It was bittersweet...long hugs and semi tears almost came with the rain for me :)...
No comments:
Post a Comment