Fantastical Highlights

Sunday, June 17, 2012

The CoConut Fundraiser 2012

I guess I'm officially 10 years old today. Writing has not been of highest priority. It's either I have way too many feelings to express or maybe I just haven't had much time. Life I guess is simply never boring.
It's been 2 years since a big birthday event. Since then, I said I would never do it again but looked who got sucked into doing one again? ;)
Seamless may be the right word for this one. Location, the people, and the flow of the event just seemed to have perfectly come into fruition altogether. Best of it all, my help didn't have drama or complaints...I even got to socialize a little and eat. By 2 am, everything was put away and I was tucked into bed with a couple of friends...really good friends...they made my birthday complete this year. Thank you Coconuts for a fabulous fundraiser :)

No comments:

Post a Comment