Fantastical Highlights

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Euro Trip 2010 - Day 1 Con't...Gifts and Abundance..9/24

Mr. Jeff Chou of New York
So given a bad day of being stranded at the airport, a heavy luggage, a non-responsive host, endless trains...they finally gave me a break.

After a quick nap, I got a text from the famous Jeff Chou of NYC ..surfer I met in New York fall of 2009. On my way to the train station, I asked a man directions to the train station........the abundance began..

  • Mr. Bobby of Ghana who patiently walked me to the train station (15 minute walk) and bought me my first london snack as a welcome
  • Mr. Jeff Invited me for a dinner in China Town - also received my very first Oyster Card (card for metro trains and buses that you can recharge) - something i should have learned about 5 years ago
  • A delicious Chinese soup dumplings from London Chinatown
  • Mr. Jeff saved me from a bad surfing experience and turned up with a beautiful crowne plaza home in North Ealing..
  • A beautiful dance with an Asian with a British accent at a salsa pub by London Bridge 
  • An introduction to Mr. Richard who willingly accepted to hold some of my luggage items until I come back to London in December..
  • Oh...and a new sleeping statement shirt..lol
Life couldn't be much easier at this point.. I am blessed and surrounded by amazing people in my life :)
Mr. Ghana..bobby
My welcome snack..
A different kind of oyster..
 a new sleeping shirt..
In Transit With Richard

dimsum..
my couch

No comments:

Post a Comment