Gabor reminded me of me. Slight attention deficit disorder, all over the places, multi-directional need to constantly expand dimensions, creative, and someone who possess a rather interesting sense of humor. We definitely hit it off. We spent the evening laughing all night and we had so much Hungarian beer to a point that we could barely figure out which bus to ride to get home. Poor Peter, he had to go to work at 8 am.
Perhaps one of the most interesting topics that evening is how Gabor can get out of a trip to Prague with current girlfriend to hang out with his friends for a 10 year anniversary party at the lake. He felt restricted and that he needed to make her happy. I told him that if she really loved you she would understand. If anything, she can take her girls instead and have a great time. Of course, it's only a good idea if going with the boys is truly what he wants.
Peter mentioned how Gabor is not the same crazy person that he is whenever he's around her. I guess she truly doesn't really know how he is. It's sad but Peter said that he's at least glad because it's one of the longest and serious relationships Gabor really ever had. I was confused but I admired Peter for being a good friend. I felt the same way with my BFF...but I also wanted him to be happy even if I know he might get hurt..
We got on the bus and I leaned on Peter's shoulder. I admired his so much. I felt special being around him. His girlfriend is really lucky.
By the way, he never told me that he has a girlfriend but I somehow knew. Damn I'm good!
| Gabor.... |
| Peter and I.. |
No comments:
Post a Comment